Hey avid readers...
This is my last post of the Spring, so I wanted to take a minute to thank you for your attention over the past few months. So much is happening around UB all the time that it's a little overwhelming sometimes...and often it can be hard to figure out what, exactly, is going to trigger a post.
A lot of good things are in store for UB in the near future. We're getting a new building with a bigger bookstore, the different departments and their faculty and students keep gaining new recognition for the university, tuition is not, at the moment, leaping upward. It's all good stuff. I hear murmurs from other folk that things are well in their parts of UB too -- that the school may be expanding its already significant outreach into the community, that we may be more things for more people.
I don't know about you, but I can't wait. Being school-free this summer is going to be so hard for me, and I'm already getting twitchy about being back next fall. I will spend this summer working on my writing, hoping that next year grad school is as much fun, and as mind-altering, as it was this year, and maybe, just maybe, hitting the road and visiting states more distant than Delaware and Virginia.
Be well, UB folk. Have a safe and excellent summer, and I will see you next year. If you're graduating, go out and take over the world.
Later, avid readers....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment