Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Moved to a room...New roommates

I'm sorry for not writing Tuesday's blog. I moved from the room upstairs to the basement room.
I have so much stuff from my first place circa 2005 & from Seattle all the useless stuff my Mother
packed & I hardly used. Things I hoard lol.

One thing that is horrible right now are the roommates I have don't have any decency to keep the
common areas clean. Like the girl who has a bad cough throws up in the bathroom sink, then doesn't
clean it up. They're not mature adults either.

I'm the politician & live with three other babies, you know what I'm not changing any diapers! There's got
to be no drama while I'm here. I have encountered a b**** the first time I moved in & she never introduced
herself nor apologize for being rude. She never says anything to anyone except to another roommate here, a hippie.
Guess what? I now live in the room across from her at the end of the hall, loool!
I don't expect to bow down to her at her feet...landlord warned me of her rudeness & how she doesn't clean. Sound
like a slob. She's more or so afraid of me, lol, I give a penetrating gaze each time like "what do u want biatch." Then I'll be on my way! He he!

I'll just mind my own business & do my own thing as usual.

3 comments:

Charlene F. said...

oh dear Lainey...stay calm. don't put roots on her !!

Anonymous said...

I won't. Charlene, she said hi to me today :o
I introduced myself and she did too! :o
I even apologize for any trouble I caused her and she said "It's OK" and just before she left, I said, "Have a good one!"

I hope it gets better after that.

I wondered if you pick up after your son and hubby? hehe.

Charlene F. said...

I shall not lie. I am a bum !!! I hate cleaning. When I had my own apt...it killed me! My husband and stepson do most of the cleaning. I might washes dishes and I like to make sure my dining room table stay pledged down!!!! Gotta preseve it !. But I cook, do all the grocery & household shopping, pay the gas/electric, telephone, & water bills, drop off and pick up my two year old, work 8:30-5 Monday thru Friday and have class....I'm not cleaning nothing !!!