Monday, October 5, 2009
Chapter 3: Busy
I've been so busy lately. I've been studying and working hard in my classes and hopefully, it will pay off. Also, I've joined a couple of organizations to boost my skills and renown myself to the whole world. So far, it has been heck for me. I never thought that keeping yourself occupied would be so much to do. Oh well, I've been dormant for a while in the past. It's time to get in gear. I have to become the person I really want to be and that, my friends is to become a successor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ned,
That sounds awesome. I can relate to being busy and feeling like you can’t do your own thing at times. But it will all pay off at the end and you will be glad you experienced life as a student and look back at all things you have accomplished.
You'll get there when you get there, I promise. The orgs you join and the skills you gain will take you long ways, just takes time. Armed with the experience, most employers look for this, and leadership. Education comes second. Only a few will look at education as first.
Post a Comment