Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Voices from Forever by Randall Keller
okay I have to take advantage of the fact that my father is now officially an author of a book called "Voices from Forever" and post it on the UB Blog. Now if you believe in ghosts, or EVP aka Electronic Voice Phenomenon you will love this book. For the past couple years now my father has become very involved in recording EVP's. I read the first two chapters so far and its a really easy read and very interesting. I do have to say that its pretty cool that in chapter one my father refers to me as "the middle child". No names were used for certain reasons although he could have used my full name, I would not have cared. Now this is not like one of those things where I promote the book because its my father - it really is an awesome book so far and you should really check it out. So if you happen to want a book to read over the Thanksgiving break you can purchase this book through his official website. It would be great if you could pass this message or links onto people you think might be interested. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations to your dad. That's wonderful! And I will definitely pass it on. And probably read as EVPs totally creep me out.
EVP? Is that like what goes on on Ghost Whisperer? sounds spooky ! but shot outs to daddy !
WOW, What a great book. I read this book and was beside myself. I think everyone should read this book, it is so well done and the author has a way of putting you (the reader) in his place.
Thanks Mr. Keller
Post a Comment